InnocentBystanderInnocentBystander

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SIA Two SIA Two

Totally demoralising

Not entirely sure what the point was, but you had to do the exact right thing at the right time or die. That is so annoying. You've just taken every bad element of every bad game and rolled it into one.

Sugggames responds:

i don't think so. and several NG users agree with me.

Orbit Orbit

Simple but incredibly addictive!

I got stuck on Level 9, but i was enjoying it! Who ever thought blobs on a screen would be so entertaining? Simple graphics and simple gameplay make this an instant classic. I seem to remember something similar this on Encarta, but it wasn't as fun or as deep as this. Excellent work! 5/5!!

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

I was never good with tamagotchis

I really like this game! Although i suck at raising things (god forbid i ever have kids) i really enjoyed the experience and the number of things you could do was very impressive! I can only really fault the sound. Menu sounds get annyoing after a while.

P.S. You Rock!

RaidenX RaidenX

Wow!!!!!

That was simply amazing!!!!! Definately one of the best games ever submitted to newgrounds! The graphics were amazing, the gameplay was smooth and the music was just excellent. This deserves #1 and a place in everyone's favourite list!!

Shoot sb-clock Shoot sb-clock

Not bad i suppose....

Dude don't rise to the clock crew with THIS! You gotta make a parody that totally discredits and humiliates them. This does neither. Come on!!!!!

FatonWheels responds:

kk

Traffic Control 2 Traffic Control 2

Very good!

i got about 87 in the end. This is a very simple game, yet it demands such good reaction and forethought and is instantly addictive! The qualities of a very good game!!!!!

weeblmixer weeblmixer

Woooahhhhh!

That is one phat mixing tool!!!! The samples on it are superb and they all sound right together no matter what the combination! Excellent work!!!! :)

Noobie FAQ Noobie FAQ